Friday, March 12, 2010

I THINK I LOOK FUNNY

This photo was taken using Cik Anon's NEW netbook(he bought last Sunday at Low Yat, I followed him and he got me a handbag, weeeeuuuu!) yesterday after finish our dinner at Kenny Roger's. I think quite sometime I took my own photo due to 1) my Olympus camera spoilt, 2) My hp's camera not functioning already.

A first time, I feel embarrassed to show friends a photo that I think I am not beautiful in it, but then I realize, like every human being, I do not picture perfect. I'm not perfect, so does my picture. Moreover, imperfection is beauty.

3 comments:

Lady Caca said...

cam kartun la isis.. hihi..kiut..

teratakcintakita said...

cute and funny .... especially at noose part....haahhaha

Isis said...

Caca, thank you. Nak jd kartun jepun tak boleh kan, mata tak cukup besar.

Kak, the noose is the main feature..eceh..ekekekek..