Monday, July 11, 2011

Battle Los Angeles

Last weekend during Malaysian drawn to Bersih 2.0 rally, myself spend my time at home watching DVD's that I rented from Ezy Video. I rent 6 DVD's: Battle Los Angeles, The Social Networking, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Inception, Grown Ups and The Tourist.

I pretty much like Battle Los Angeles followed by Inception, The Social Networking, Sorcerer's Apprentice, The Tourist and Grown Ups.

I watched Battle LA like 3 times. It was really awesome movie. From a point where I like alien movie, I really love this movie very much. The stories was pretty predictable with happy ending. But the journey in the movie really was superb. The story is from a view of a Marine Squad that supposed to pick up civilians that was trapped as LAPD after alien start to invade their places.

You should watch this. Really. No lovey-dovey kisses between hero-heroin. Just purely a war movie. I wish some of them live till the end but well, casualties was something expected.

Retreat, hell!!

No comments: