Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Side

There is one thing that I want..that I wish I can tell the whole world. But I cant. Such weakness I should conceal from the world. I try to stay strong from within. I should stay strong, slap myself in the face so I could come back to reality and focus to what matters.

I am so lonely. Everytime I see a couple, this fact always eat myself from inside. Why can't I have the love from a man. What is wrong with me? My mind always tell me to accept this fate and be positive l, that my time will come and I just need to hang in there but my heart wanted a man to love me, to make me feel content. I feel broken. I am weak.

The fact that I know what to do to divert myself   is actually worsen my condition. My heart is empty. I know I shouldn't let it be empty, I know that I should turn to Allah for His forgiveness and empathy..the fact that I know all these, scares me..and in the end I do nothing. I am weak.

No comments: