Thursday, November 20, 2008

YOU HAVE FRIEND REQUEST



How often do you get friend request. What u normally do? Do u straight away approve the request or you take your sweet time like me? Unless its someone i already know, i will directly approve though its depend on the avatar. If the avatar is not yourself and your name is not recognise by my RAM, then i will take my sweet time to approve.




Its become a habit for me to click at friend in common when i receive the request. You know, to see who know who, like the exibit above. I know Maikel and Lynda. So, i make early conclusion that Irwan Alavy is in which community. But MK community have few members who registered with . If he's from MK, cannot be just this two. So what i do next is send him a message. From this I will exactly know how he find me. Of course, if he reply my message.

Conclusion, he dont know what MK is.. ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anon not interested,for anon if know them also anon jarang bukak facebok..wat pa hah..ekeke

Isis said...

anon kat mana ni hah?