Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year 2009


Im not the type who love celebrating anything. I just go with the flow. 

*****

I did horrible thing last night which was unacceptable. I wish I could turn back time. I promise to myself not to hurt him again. Never want to hurt him again. Though i forgiven apa yang jadi would never hilang dlm kepala aku. Why am i so so so stupid and keras hati? Ego?? Damn myself..dramatiknya!

*****

Uwaaaaaaa...aku selsema dan sakit tekak. Jangkit dari sape nii....uhuk..hidung umpama empangan pecah airnya.

5 comments:

TashadeNatasha said...

get well soon isis!
happy 2009!

Isis said...

Thank Tasha...
Happy new year to u too..

LeLy said...

asssss..................
r tu there?
r u there?

silence is torturing lor....

Lady Caca said...

Aku cam sedih la..

Isis said...

Citer la esah...supaya kurang kesedihan tu..