Thursday, February 26, 2009

WHERE IS MY FACEBOOK

"Where's your facebook"
"Facebook?? my facebook? u mean the one that CIA created?"

"U eat that?"
"Not really..what about it"

"Where's your facebook? I cant find it"
"I deactivate it"

"Why?"
"No reason" ~ lie "I just dont want to be too attached with it"

"You dont have to deactivate just because of that"
"Yeah, but knowing me, i will keep on logging in coz i have access, not that i dont have the access right now, i do coz i can still log in but i just thought that deactivate is more like it"

"When you plan to activate it back?"
"Have no idea. One day."

"Ok. Hey, so now u attached to what?"
"U dont want to know"

"I want to know"
"My Sad-Fish-Blog and MK"

"What is MK?"
"You dont want to know. Seriously"

4 comments:

z.a.i.n.u.r said...

Lorrr... patut la nampak kelabu je gambar

Isis said...

Ekekeke..mcm ko jugak dulu kan kan..

z.a.i.n.u.r said...

Ada ke? La la la la

Tapi aku kejap je

Isis said...

Aku pun kejap je..
La la la..ekekeke