Saturday, December 13, 2008

DID I MISSED THE TRAIN?

As always i love to godek2 my PC.. and i love Google very much. Always saw iGoogle everytime i open the browser (i set google as my homepage). Then i explore it. Then make my google homepage look like this:

I got To-Do-List, Sticky note, date and time, cute black cat who love cursor very much, jokes, mario games and many more...ada jugak news for my alert and info's, proverb, Einstan Quote.

Oh i love this very much.

Oh???? I missed the train? Dah lama ke ni? hihihi...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku lagi la ketinggalan
tengok kat sini baru aku tau kewujudan igoogle ni.. hahaha
kena explore jap lagi ni

Isis said...

Kehkehkeh..
syok woo..aku paling suka something to ponder..

al said...

owh, google penah suggest gune benda ni..
baru aku tau fungsi dia..
maka aku mahu guna igoogle

Isis said...

google patut berterima kasih kat aku ni..ekekekek